Saturday, October 24, 2020

My Crypto Journey so far. Do you guys also come back after years?

Hello guys, I want to share my crypto journey today.

I came into crypto in Jan 2017, At that time I didn't know much about it and only get to know 4 coins bitcoin, eth,ripple and litecoin . Then someone guided me on WhatsApp that there are few telegram groups you have to join to learn more so I used telegram first time and made new friends there.

I suddenly picked myself very fast and start learning all things from trading to technology. Even started doing technical analysis as it was in the trend at that time. I made my own telegram channel to guide people about cryptocurrency and even discord group of 50 people and they were very happy with my service, but after 2018 I felt very low as it was a long bear run and I thought now its time to change field as I cannot survive here in long run as a full-time job. So I went to the VLSI training center and learned how to do codes there, I was doing good and hoping for the job there but then corona arrived in early 2020 and companies start rejecting new employees.

Finally, I again changed my mind and came to crypto, but this time I got some kinda marketing job in crypto space besides Reddit moons will help me in the long run so I finally stick my mind here.

Now I want to learn blockchain development and smart contracts. If someone can help me out with this it will be a great help. Thanks in advance :)

Do you guys also come back here after years? Will love to hear from you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment