Monday, November 2, 2020

Useful resources for a blockchain I gathered as a newcomer

One of my hobbies is to choose a subject and dig into it as much as I can by reading technical articles, books, and watching videos. I just got into a new job, and part of my role is researching blockchain for the R&D department.

The blockchain world is pretty new to me, and I found the amount of information overwhelming. There's so much to know, so many different companies, ideas, terminology, history (yes, for a newcomer, the blockchain world seems like an old-world I'm telling you). Over the past three weeks, I read tons of useful info online, some of it is useful for my company, and some of it helped me understand blockchain better. I made a list of some of the articles I found helpful. I found many more articles and resources, but here are the ones I liked the most:

· Blockchain demo [video]

· Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopoulos

· Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Resources

· Enabling Blockchain Innovations with Pegged Sidechains

· Learn Blockchains by Building One

· On the dangers of a blockchain monoculture

· How Blockchain Works

· Blockchain Graveyard

· How does blockchain really work? I built an app to show you.

· Resources from a16z for Understanding Crypto

· The cost of running a failed IEO

· Mining Bitcoin with pencil and paper: 0.67 hashes per day

· Blockchain PR guide

· What happens when you attack DeFi?

· Hard Problems in Cryptocurrency: Five Years Later

· What will happen to cryptocurrency in the 2020s

· A Beginner's Guide to Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

· DeFi explained in layman's terms.

· A definitive list of dead coins

· Bitcoin Mining's Three Body Problem

· How Imposters Scam Entrepreneurs Out of Their Crypto

· A Lone Bitcoin Whale Likely Fueled 2017 Surge, Study Finds

· MailChimp's Ban on Cryptocurrency Marketing Is Causing Collateral Damage



No comments:

Post a Comment