Friday, March 12, 2021

I haven't eaten anything for last 5 days, only slept for 2.5 hours last 3 days, drinking energy drinks twice a day and still don't feel like eating. When will I pass out?

I am 23 years old male and I have given up on life. My parents are out on vacation for 3 weeks. I haven't eaten anything for 5 days, only drank Red Bull twice a day. Slept only for 2.5 hours in last 3 days and masturbated a lot to a point where I couldn't cum to allievate the boredom. I have just given up mentally.

I have given up on life. I wanted to end my life since 2019 and thought of doing it everyday. I have shitty genetics which lead to cycle of events which made me hate life more.

I failed in everything, I ever tried. I had dreams and wanted to make them true, but reality of them ever coming true isn't possible in this world with my shitty genetics.

I had the following dreams which can't be possible because of my low IQ (87)

Programming. Chess. Hacking(create malwares, worms) Reverse engineering. Bitcoin mining. Investing in stock. Shorting stocks. Rivaling big tech giants. Rivaling investors like geroge Soros. Being a Oil Mogul.


No comments:

Post a Comment