Monday, April 26, 2021

Miami Crypto Expo After Action Report

I attended the Miami Crypto Expo at the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown Miami last Thursday and Friday which had a great mix of workshops covering three main topics: decentralized finance; bitcoin/crypto generally; NFTs.

I attended both days and went to many workshops. I had a great time, but as a nerd it's easy for me to get carried away in such a setting. As a resident of the county and long time tourist in the bitcoin space I saw this as an early opportunity to get my ear to the ground and start to pick out the interesting future trends which may have their nascence here in South Florida due to the very open stance the Mayor and some commissioners have taken.

Some of you may already know about a large conference happening early June, which I expect to be a landmark event.

I wanted to throw this up for anyone who went talk about their own experiences, or for people who didn't know about the event to ask any questions they may have about what happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment