Friday, May 14, 2021

$MIAMI - Why I'm betting big on $MIAMI taking us all to the Moon tomorrow

So after sifting through about a thousand projects on BSC and coming up unimpressed with most of them, I think I've finally found one that looks promising:

Miami Moon [$MIAMI]

This project ticks all the boxes I look for when I invest:

  1. It actually does something
  2. The dev is doxxed, present, and capable
  3. The tokenomics make sense
  4. The marketing plan has been thought out
  5. Key players in the BSC space are involved
  6. Most importantly, there's room in market sentiment and narrative for a 1000x

The presale (200 BNB hardcap) sold out in just 15 minutes with what was, at the time, a low number of members in the telegram. This indicates value in project legitimacy > value in pump and dump #s.

Now what does it do?

As we all know, the Bitcoin 2021 Conference is just around the corner. This event is famously the hottest event of the year and is known to be an amazing opportunity for beginners and crypto OGs alike to convene in one place to network, learn, and party. Now every year in the weeks leading up to this event crypto twitter and the rest of the cryptosphere is gripped by the event and it becomes the topic of conversation.

Miami Moon has created a token that can harness this energy in an amazing way. 4% of every transaction of the $MIAMI token goes towards buying holders of the coin tickets and air travel to the Bitcoin 2021 Conference. This will give hundreds, who previously were priced out, an opportunity to attend the event and experience something that can potentially change their lives.

I believe that with the way they've set up the marketing, and with how I see the market trending in the time leading up to this event, we could see something amazing take place. This is just my two cents though. I've waited to invest in this space for a while and now that I've found a project I'm genuinely excited by, I'm loading up my bags when it goes public


No comments:

Post a Comment