Monday, June 21, 2021

[Winner's Thread #67] Omg! This is so unexpected! And I am so thankful! Just wow!

Firstly - WOW. I am blown away. I have bearly slept since I found out and am still trying to digest this and I think it will take some time. After stressful week due to medical issues, seeing me being tagged as a winner, cheered me up quite a bit. And I am so thankful!

So I will start by introducing myself - my name is Sabine, I am 27 years old. I am happily married and am expecting a baby to join our team soon. It is easy to lose the track of time after you enter the adult life - but 2 years ago I made a decision to finally enter University where I am studying towards Bachelor degree in IT and Design - with a future goal to turn my current hobby of 3D architectual visualisation into a full-time career. As for now I love making 3D kitchen designs and nursery set designs with a dream, that someday I will be able to make people happy with them.

I try to stay always positive and have always believed that when we as people come together - we can do great and amazing things. The past year has been hard for everyone, including us. As like many people - I lost my job due to pandemic. And for a couple of months we were scraping by, had limited food reserves and fell behind with our bills. We received help from foodbanks and I am so greatful for that. Ever since then I have been making weekly basket-full donations of food and other necesaties to foodbanks.

Couple of months ago my husband took on a job in another town due to which we had to move 4 hours away from where we lived. Due to costs of moving vans - we simply couldn't afford at that time to move our furniture - so we donated most of to local charity and people in need. We've been slowly putting money away for furniture since most of the money goes for baby stuff. :) So the money would go towards furniture for us, and bills. I will make sure to put away a part of the sum to donate towards foodbanks , but not less importantly - I will put another part of the money for next winner since this community just proves that despite the sad and scary events that are surrounding the world at the moment- there is more good than bad - and as I said previously - when we come together we can do amazing and life-changing things to others in need. Thank you so so much, it means a lot to us!

*** Everything listed should result in direct lines of payment to /u/Unsuitablelake. We ask all users to donate at least $1 USD. 

The Drawing is also listed for users who want to see the results and confirm the validity of the winner. Drawing: https://reddit.com/r/millionairemakers/comments/o47bah/draw_67/

PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/unsuitablelake

Bitcoin: 1Ba9ViAK1NULmnEn1viUJfiywCFGFzZj9P

Bitcoin Cash: qpelvym2fmqvwkx5q4caz958eff3vzcwmqrrple8f4

Nano: nano_1cc8q9girzhpi39gr5sja7moyf74g3f4nryew746mab1b6p59rnf755tniym


No comments:

Post a Comment