Friday, August 6, 2021

Bitcoin update

At this point it's clear my prediction on the outcome of the London hardfork launch dragging the price of bitcoin down is off.

That said still 100% in my Bitcoin short and will continue to hold for now.

On the daily we finally have a bearish divergence on the bitcoin chart, well potential, its not yet confirmed. Though welcome I didn't expect this as I knew the price would have to get to the 43Ks to get this which was scary as once past 43K there is a high risk of it going higher. At least for now the price came back down.

Ethereum RSI was already high yesterday and now is much higher. When it does come down, and it will, it should bring bitcoin price down.

Recently I posted about government crack down during Crypto highs and the crash that shortly follows. The new amendment that have the white house's support is coming in right on time. I can only speculate these events are happening because crypto is becoming "too popular" or in other words too over hyped.

I also posted about ethereum major resistance at 2.9k. I suspect this is contributing to keeping where bitcoin is right now.

Anyone in the US know when the vote on the infrastructure bill will come out? Based on Charles Hoskinson's response this may very well be the crypto dooms day catalyst.


No comments:

Post a Comment