Monday, August 9, 2021

Making Million token more “valid”

I am an early MM holder and a long time fan of tech lead. I think this project has a HUGE upside potential and with techleads experience as well as dedication I can see this being Bitcoin 2. However I think labeling MM as a “social experiment” and the next “dogecoin” was a massive mistake. I think we need to take on a similar digital gold approach and market ourselves more seriously. Idk I’d love to hear what others think.

I was also thinking of some use cases, one idea I’m adding to from another poster on here is :MM events. Maybe we can host parties or social events in major cities, pay 1 mm for entry. Keep a small amount of profit and then either burn the tokens or redistribute them (or maybe lock them away in order to create more scarcity).


No comments:

Post a Comment