Saturday, September 11, 2021

This is a thread to vent unpopular opinions

I think we all need some time to relax, watch Netflix or something with this price correction. Now that Bitcoin has seen a 12%+ downwards movement and the price has been flirting with 44k for a while now, I believe more than one of you is getting a little nervous. So I wanted to entertain you all with this.

Put on your boxing gloves, share your most controversial crypto related opinion and prepare to defend it to death in the comments

For example I can't stand Guy from Coin Bureau, I think the guy is an idiot and 90% of his videos are useless. Although I'm really biased because I day trade. YES I DAY TRADE. So I think most fundamental analysis is BS and nobody knows about what's going to happen in the next 3 months. He just comes and does a review on a coin that has already pumped (take for example his latest video on SOL). The idea is buying the coin BEFORE it pumps. It's easy to spot a coin once it pumped 100% in two days and do a review on the project. You must predict what's going to happen in the future, the past is just for learning, and the guy never does predictions to the future, he just analyses past events which is easy.

That's my really controversial opinion, and I'm really firm on that.

I wanna see teeth, blood and punches in the comments. There you go, fight


No comments:

Post a Comment