Sunday, November 28, 2021

Is staking better than Hodling and other related questions?

Hi guys,

So I have some undisclosed amount of bitcoin, and since getting started, I’ve only been hodling (mainly because I didn’t want to deal with taxes and taxable events… lol)

More recently though, I exchanged some BTC for CRO.

That’s when I first learned about staking.

If one is committed to the idea of hodling and believes in the crypto, isn’t it always better to stake and earn while doing so?

I feel like I’ve missed out on some potential earnings. Could someone give me more information about pros/cons and risks? Also does anyone have any thoughts on the staking rewards between CDC and Coinbase? Which is more profitable at each staking level and taking into account the spread?

Lastly, now that I finally have a taxable event, I’m having to research how to disclose crypto earnings and I’m a bit confused. Any good resources that can help me (for US taxes)? Thank you 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment