Tuesday, December 28, 2021

If anyone can help, I will be grateful.

Last week I looked at a report by a 35 year old Brit, bitcoin investor where he said that nothing else could bring him happiness, I spent hours thinking about the question, I don't know if he will come and see my post here, but I would like to say that despite not knowing what he is feeling, what is the psychological state he is facing at the moment, I am sure he can find happiness by trying to do good, whether it is helping a person, a cause or a non-governmental organization, there are countless people afflicted and needing some help or support.

I would like to share a little of my life, I was born in a small town with less than 5,000 inhabitants, at 8 years old my mother was experiencing financial difficulties, despite wanting to stay there with her, my stepfather sometimes did not want me I suffered domestic violence, felt that I was an extra burden they would have to carry. So I went to live with my mother's aunt in another city, my life changed a lot all of a sudden, I started going to school and also helped with homework, some classmates had more time to play, I never refused to do things like washing dishes, washing bathrooms, making beds and helping elderly neighbors with things like fetching water from the artesian well on the same street, sometimes I went to the market for neighbors and helped clean their yards, I remember each one of these people and how they liked me, whenever they could also gave me some gratification, I think they were happy to help me in any way.

Time went by and when I realized I was already in my teens, I divided my time between school and work, my first job was at 14 years old in an electric car, with less than a month I was already doing repair work in alternators, I stayed in this job until I got another job as a helper in a shoe factory where the salary was a little better, at 16 I found myself in another situation that would once again transform my life, my mother's aunt I lived with would go away. moving to a smaller city, with a more affordable cost of living, as one of my cousins ​​and I used to work, we decided to stay and rent a place, as we were still smaller, we had help from our boss who was responsible for the apartment contract, we continued working and beyond to pay our expenses, we helped my aunt with a little that we saved, we continued in this job until we were 20 years old, then my cousin got a job in a construction company and I started a business by gathering my echoes. Nomies, believing that the internet was the future, I opened an online store to sell some products that I could get a resale price, it worked out very well, after a year I had already doubled my income, I hired an employee and expanded the amount of items for sale as customers asked, so I conquered my space and made some dreams that seemed impossible before, like buying a motorcycle and then I managed to get it together for a car, everything was going very well, I met my wife, had a child, I started having closer to my biological father and I was living a life that I've always asked God for, not just because of the achievements but because I've reached this point in life, looking back and by the things I've been through, I could consider myself victorious.

But many times there are events that are beyond our control, unfortunately my father found out he had a heart failure problem and this affected me psychologically, now that I was closer to him there was the fear of losing him, I tried to be strong and not show my I was afraid, I gave support, I said that everything would work out and I started to help with medical treatment, but the covid-19 pandemic came and with it operating restrictions, my clients who served the public were affected and consequently sales fell, I looked for alternatives, I cut expenses and I borrowed so as not to close the company in which I dedicated so much time and effort, I had no idea how long it would last, I thought it would take less time for the economy to return to normal, unfortunately it's been 20 months and we're still living with the virus, with the impacts generated, both in the economy and in the psychological and physical part. After so many months with few sales, my company went bankrupt and I lost everything I had achieved in years, looking to find something that could help financially, I saved the money I had and got into a blockchain game called Axie Infinity, I got it earn a little money in the first month, but the game took a hit and I had to sell my team to be able to recoup some of what I invested and pay house and treatment expenses. I thank God for being alive, but I find myself psychologically affected by not knowing what to do at this moment, I don't know how I will continue helping my father's treatment and how I will be able to get back on my feet, I'm doing small jobs, but what I've achieved is wrong you can pay for food and medicine purchases. I wrote this text in order to let off steam, it's hard to bear the pain of not being able to help the people I love, I need to find the strength to continue, I know some may say that the internet is not the best place I should seek help, but I believe that through it, I can share it with more people and maybe someone can help. If you're comfortable helping someone, whether it's with words, a job offer, or anything else you believe might give you an opportunity to change bad expectations. Any help, advice or words of support would be most welcome.

Sorry about my English. Thanks.

In case anyone can help in any way, follow my metamask portfolio and my email.

email: jamesblessph@gmail.com

metamask: 0xf2CD3EA1E59812c88337bd233fFfDBf19c66e24A


No comments:

Post a Comment