Wednesday, June 8, 2022

I’ve made my own coin. How to prove it is for the community and not for rug pull?

As title said, I have no intention to get money and run off but sadly I am holding 75% of the total coins. I can burn some but still a big bag of coins are reserved for future events and givaway to the community and charity for the upcoming years.

I cannot gain trust and get larger players to invest because they see me as a treat to rug pull. What can I do to gain their trust?

Background: I originally created a coin just for fun and share with some internet friends. But eventually it had quite some attention, got people asking me to make a good clause out of the coin and run it properly. I bought bitcoin and stuff, but managing a coin is something totally new for me. Any help is appreciated.

PS: It is an algo chain ASA token, and I have no experience in whitepaper / ICO kind of stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment