Sunday, August 21, 2022

Ethereum sends red signals, but should we worry about the long term?

The crypto market is experiencing a correction with Bitcoin and Ethereum giving back their gains from previous weeks.

The general sentiment in the sector was optimistic but could take a blow if main cryptocurrencies lose their current levels, but it started to worry me today after I've seen that ETH started to drop...Is this an alarming situation or?

I don't want to panic, but after all these recent drops in pricing over the past few months, I'm getting a little weary of these problems that keep popping up. I'm eager to see how the merger will affect prices.

I heard several times that “The Merge” will be a transcendental event for ETH’s price as the cryptocurrency will manage to attract fresh capital. What do you think about it?

When it comes to the price of gas fees, I'm using Metis but should be worried about high gas fees after the merge.

One thing is sure, traders should keep an eye on “The Merge” and any potential hurdles as they can negatively affect the price of Ethereum. But, I would say that ETH’s price must maintain its current levels to prevent further downside.

What is your opinion?


No comments:

Post a Comment