Saturday, December 24, 2022

I’ve been in this space for a long time

I bought my first bitcoin in 2015 to buy drugs off Alphabay. I bought Litecoin soon after and have held a quantity of it since. I have always been mad on monero though, because of its built in privacy features and the block time is quicker similar to Litecoin. It has me at a bit of an impass. Because Litecoin is not privacy by default it is an add on with Mimblewimble this makes all private transactions suspicious. After the recent events with the tornado Ethereum fiasco where GitHub repos were removed and users banned. This worries me. I still hold both monero and Litecoin but I am seriously considering moving some of my ltc into XMR because of the simple fact that monero is privacy by default. What are your honest opinions on this please? The other differences between monero and ltc are the tail emission offered by monero which ensures a stable rate of inflation which is crucial for a currency to discourage hoarding and finally the fact that monero change the algorithm on a semi regular basis to ensure that ASICS will not be possible and to decrease centralisation. Honestly I think Litecoin and monero are the potential day to day fully decentralised cryptocurrencies and I’m interested to hear any arguments you guys hve against monero. Thanks for reading I’m eager to hear your replies.


No comments:

Post a Comment