Monday, January 15, 2024

Nitrogen and Bitcoin Cash

Hello everyone. I, like many of you, got into bitcoin gambling with nitrogen sports. As the years have passed, I'm sure many of you have moved on to sites with better interfaces/payouts etc. The site has now rebranded as nitrobetting.eu. One thing that was controversial with their site, was that they did not allow any withdrawals on 8/1/2017, the day of the BTC fork, and the creation of BCH. In a blog post archived here, they said that they "took the initiative to log a static record of each and every account balance after deposits and withdraws were paused on August 1st. This information is important in the event that Nitrogen integrates BCH. We want our players to know that when Nitrogen decides to integrate Bitcoin Cash, balances at the time of the fork will be honored in full." Now, nearly 7 years later, their site accepts BCH as a form of payment. I'm sure many of you were also blocked from withdrawing, but took them on their word that they would pay out their BCH. I am here to let you know, that they are still refusing to do so. Any inquiry I send them, they send me the blockchain transaction from 8/3/2017, saying "it was paid."

They have stopped replying to my emails after this last one.

Fortunately, I kept a thorough log of bets placed/deposits/withdrawals from this site, so I am owed 5.855 BCH.

This was a big deal in 2017, when other books allowed you to withdraw your BTC without hassle, but now that nitro have self admittedly integrated BCH, they need to make good on their promise to customers. If you had any BTC at all in 2017 on the site, and can prove it like I can, please reach out. If you use Nitro to this day, stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment