Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Gotenna?

This is my first time at Hulaween and second music festival. I'm stoked! Now I had excellent service at my first festival but was told Live Oak is awful for AT&T users. I bought a pair of Gotennas for my buddy and I just to keep in touch and was wondering if anyone else at the festival was going to have one. Of course, the more there are in the area, the stronger your network is going to be.

Side note: I didn't specifically buy the Gotennas for this event, but figured it wouln't hurt. I was way more intrigued by Gotenna when I saw this thread of how someone sent Bitcoin from one person to the other 12.6 kilometers away with no internet or cell reception: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/no-connection-required-how-one-dev-sent-bitcoin-while-grid/


No comments:

Post a Comment