Saturday, November 17, 2018

How many have exchanged their BSV tokens?

How many have exchanged their BSV tokens?


I am an outsider to the issues affecting the Bitcoin Cash community, but I have an interest in financial markets and I am curious to see how people attempt to protect their digital assets when events like this fork happen. As an outsider, it is common to see posts that are critical of one side and this criticism is even supported with discussions like, "exchanges X, Y, and Z have all kept the BCH ticker for Bitcoin ABC and some don't even list Bitcoin SV, so we know who the real coin is." It is not obvious to me that people are protecting their assets and making sure that they can participate in both sides of the fork, even if only to immediately sell the forked coins and increase their holdings of the coins they prefer.

Please help me get an idea of how you treated this fork. Did you already have your BCH on an exchange that gave you both Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV so that you could act as you would? Were your coins on an exchange that did not recognize the Bitcoin SV tokens and you just took a large (perhaps temporary) loss in the value of your Bitcoin Cash tokens? Did you do something else? Am I missing other options?

Curiously.


Vote Button Poll Options Current Vote Count
Vote I exchanged my Bitcoin SV tokens for Bitcoin ABC 1 Votes
Vote I exchanged my Bitcoin SV tokens for something other than Bitcoin ABC 2 Votes
Vote I did not or will not exchange my Bitcoin SV tokens 1 Votes
Vote My Bitcoin Cash tokens are on an exchange that does not recognize Bitcoin SV 1 Votes

Instructions:

  • Click Vote to Register Your Vote.

Note: Vote Count in this post will be updated real time with new data.


Make Your Own Poll Here redditpoll.com.


See live vote count here


No comments:

Post a Comment