Friday, December 14, 2018

I received an email with my password in the subject

Yesterday evening I was reading email and seeing my password in the subject alarmed the hell out of me.

I am not really concerned with the threat he’s imposing but i like to know how he got my password. Not too long ago my mail/web server got hacked. I thought it was just a spam relayer and hosting nefarious things

After clearing that up i didnt think much of it. What made me think these two events are related is that the email was sent to an account on the aforementioned server.

So how concerned should i be? I am in process of changing passwords on a virgin laptop and formatting all my systems. Is this overkill? Have you heard of similar scams before?

Good Day, Did you notice an example of your online passwords (x) in the subject of this email? I am going to reveal to you the way I obtained it. A bit of time ago you checked out an adult internet site that was infected with a backdoor that mounted itself onto your system. That backdoor gives me entry into your system, i have collected all your security passwords, accounts, files, data, contacts etc....Regardless if you alter your passwords my backdoor will forever give me complete entry on your software. Apart from obtaining all your data, frequently i also activated your web cam and took a number of shots of you and taped you whilst you "pleasured yourself" watching mature material. So there it is... i posses all your passwords, accounts, documents, information, contacts and also some very nice pics and clips of you serving yourself a great time.Do not be concerned, read on and i will describe how you could make certain this has no unfavorable affect on your existence...... ///snip .

I am still nervous about what’s at stake.


No comments:

Post a Comment