Thursday, January 3, 2019

Bitcoin full node + Lightning node on headless PI questions.

Hey guys , is there anyone here that i can flood with some stupid question about the installation of a Bitcoin full node + ln node on a headless PI that followed this guide? https://github.com/Stadicus/guides/blob/master/raspibolt/README.md

I recently bought the PI and started with the installation following it step by step but that ain't easy whatsoever for someone that's never opened the Terminal before! XD

Anyways, if anyone is eager to answer some of my questions (regarding to the guide im following) i will be eternally grateful for that since i feel like im learning a lot while doing this and i want to be part of the system! I want to run my own Lightning node and help the network! I will also pay 1 or 2 beers as well for the action altho i dont wanna sound desperate :D



No comments:

Post a Comment