Friday, January 4, 2019

My RaspiBlitz install stopped working, is now giving me grief - details below

A few weeks ago, just as Xmas madness was in full swing, my RasPi lightning setup (from these directions: https://github.com/rootzoll/raspiblitz) took a shit.

An error message was printing on the screen suggesting data corruption (sorry, don't recall exact message, but when I looked it up online, suggestions were to run fsck.

I took my drive, plugged it into my Ubuntu laptop, and ran fsck. It ran, I plugged the drive back in to the RaspPi and started it up.

  • boots no problem
  • shows normal status screen but with Public: Not Reachable and something red at the very bottom
  • says Error 27(? <- # from mewory) synching if I go to terminal

So it needs to synch, no problem. I wait a few days but same message... something is wrong. Also it now wants me to re-input my wallet unlock password every time I try to do anything...

I was running version 0.93 so I ran the XXupdateScripts.sh thinking that might help...

Now I get the error on reboot of:

Starting the main menu ... ls: cannot access '/home/admin/raspiblitz.info': No such file or directory


WARNING: NO raspiblitz.info FOUND -> bootstrap not running?


So I can no longer get past the most basic startup...

I don't want to touch anything else since it appears I am breaking things... any ideas how to get moving again?

If I need to do a nuke/reinstall - is there a guide for recovering my bitcoin that I had in the wallet? Yes I have my cypher seed.



No comments:

Post a Comment