Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I have been running a Bitcoin Core Node and LND node on a raspberry pi for a couple weeks...now I want to start a webstore that accepts bitcoin. Any help where to start?

My fiance makes some really cool seasonal crochet things(she's really good), just for fun. With her permission, and to further my education in the space, I want to start a website that sells these things for bitcoin both on chain and using lightning. Skipping the website development stuff, which I will probably use wordpress for, is there any guide for equipping my site with BTCPAYserver that utilizes my raspberry pi node+LND to process payments(I do not want to use a third party)? Also, would anyone that knows how to do this be willing to be my mentor as I work through the project if I get stuck? Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment