Tuesday, March 12, 2019

BEWARE!!!! Nuvoo is refusing to payout mined BTC

TDLR: Found out that my contract was paused, asked to have my BTC and told they don't have the ability to transfer it yet. BEWARE!!! Below is the transcript with the person on their chat.

Karine G.

Tue, 03/12/19 08:14:37 am

hello , if you need help , just let me know .

Me

08:14:50 am

Hi Karine, why did my mining contract stop

Karine G.

08:15:04 am

Give me a moment

Me

08:15:25 am

I purchased a lifetime contract and if you are going to stop it I with to gather a refund as a breach of contract

Karine G.

08:15:37 am

The contract is open-ended.

determined by three factors: difficulty of operation, Bitcoin exchange rates against USD and maintenance costs (which includes all electricity, cooling, development and maintenance costs). We can not control the first two factors that are unpredictable,

https://nuvoo.io/fr/faqs/The specific duration of a contract of indefinite duration is variable and determined by three factors: the difficulty of the exploitation, the Bitcoin exchange rates against USD and the maintenance costs of 0.00021 $ / 1gh / s of the pool 1 to 24 (This includes all costs for electricity, cooling, development and maintenance). We can not control the first two factors that are unpredictable, but we always deploy the latest mining technology, and do our best to keep them running at their peak for you. In the event that a contract becomes unprofitable (ie, the payment can not cover maintenance costs), the resulting daily payment will be nil. After that, the contract will continue for 21 days. This means that we will take care of maintenance costs in the hope that your contract becomes profitable again. This can occur if the mining network difficulty decreases and / or the Bitcoin price increases. If the contract does not return to profitability during this period, it will be completed because the extraction machines consume resources (electricity, air conditioning, accommodation, maintenance, etc.) that can not be paid with their generated payments.Malgres waiting more than 21 days your contract is not profitable income. An option will be added soon for a manual removal of your accumulated BTC. If you have questions or if you need immediate assistance, do not hesitate to contact us by chat or send us a ticket. Remaining at your disposal,

Me

08:17:55 am

Per the contract it stated that I would be notified prior to the closure of the contract. That I was not provided

Karine G.

08:18:00 am

It's ison the contract and on the terms and conditions on our website

Me

08:18:00 am

hence the breach of contract

and now you're telling me that I am unable to remove the BTC that has been mined by my contract

so you're holding it hostage?

Karine G.

08:18:58 am

At this time we work on the function for withdraw your accumulated the btc

Me

08:19:13 am

So you're holding it hostage

thats theft

Karine G.

08:19:24 am

No We work on the function for you

For all customer.

The programmers work on this.

Me

08:19:39 am

If I cant remove it now, its theft

you're holding my BTC hostage

Karine G.

08:19:51 am

You will be able to withdraw when the function will be ready

Me

08:20:08 am

I dont care that the programmers are working on it the fact that I cannot withdrawl is also a breach of contract

Karine G.

08:20:10 am

Sir The programmers work on the function

Me

08:20:21 am

That BTC is not yours

do you not understand that

Karine G.

08:20:36 am

As long the function is not ready we cannot active this

Me

08:20:39 am

its is mine and if you dont give me something that is mine, its called theft

Karine G.

08:21:01 am

Sir As I explain you, We worked on the function for you withdraw your BTC.

Me

08:21:03 am

that definition is defined in all countries of the world

Karine G.

08:21:18 am

When the function will be ready you will be able to withdraw

Me

08:21:23 am

the fact that the function is not available now is theft

the fact I wasnt notified of the closure of my countract is a breach of contract

do you not understand how bad this would look in front of a Canadian judge

Karine G.

08:22:19 am

I understand sir but I can't faster the programmer because I'm not a programmer.

So When the function will be work you will be able to withdraw your btc

Me

08:23:22 am

The fact that my contract was closed in december and its now march and this is the first I have found out about this is unacceptable

I have been left thinking it was still mining that whole time.

Karine G.

08:23:41 am

Is on the contract and the terms and conditions

For the explain of the open-ended

Me

08:24:01 am

I understand that but the contract also says that you would notify me of the discontinuation of the contract

which you didnt

Karine G.

08:24:49 am

And you don't go on your account before that? I don't know why you don't received an email.

Can I help you with anything else?

And your contract is not ended, Ison standby for the market we analyse the market

Me

08:29:04 am

My contract states "The Customer shall receive Mined Parts in accordance with the Mining Power contracted and the applicable Fees"

Thats directly from your contact

Karine G.

08:29:19 am

As I explain you

We work a function to withdraw your BTC.

Me

08:29:44 am

by my inability to remove my parts, you are in violation of our mutually agreed contract

Karine G.

08:29:49 am

I don't have any date for activated the function

Me

08:30:16 am

"we work a function to withdraw your btc" isnt proper english

I don't care that you "people" are working on it

its in clear violation of my contract

Karine G.

08:31:25 am

We are working on the withdrawal function for your accumulated BTCs. As long as the function is not ready we can not withdraw. Programmers are working on it right now.

If isn't ready I can't make more faster sorry about that and I understand your feeling.

Yes in the bank if I deposit a check the bank can make a freeze on the check And I'll not have all the money

Me

08:32:49 am

So imagine this, you go to the bank and ask the bank to withdraw money from your account and the bank teller tells you, "sorry we dont have a function to withdraw your money."

Karine G.

08:33:26 am

Sir I explain you many times and is the message I received by the Senior. I can't tell you anything else. I have this information. I'm a agent not a senior or supervisor

I already deposited a check and all the money was frozen

Me

08:34:27 am

Difference is in the blockchain its already been verified

Karine G.

08:34:43 am

Okay sir I just have this information

Me

08:34:51 am

And not my concern is if you shudder as a company, my money is gone

Karine G.

08:35:01 am

So I can't tell you more information. Because I don't have any other information

Me

08:35:16 am

So here's what you are going to do, you're going to transfer my BTC to my wallet.

Why, because its already been confirmed by the blockchain as having occured

Karine G.

08:35:57 am

When the function will be ready we will send you your btc

Me

08:36:36 am

By the fact that you are hiding from that makes it appear to me that this is a ponzy scheme

Karine G.

08:36:53 am

Sir I don't have any other information i can give you I don'T have it

Can I help you with anything else?

Me

08:37:07 am

And now with the siginificant drop in BTC price, you dont have the BTC sitting there that you "mined"

Yes you can get me someone who will transfer my bitcoin

Karine G.

08:37:28 am

Sir I repeat

The programmer work on the function to deposit your BTC

Come back to us if you have more question, feel free to leave a comment and note our CHAT service. Good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment