Thursday, April 18, 2019

Anyone have ideas on education regarding digital currencies for my local community?

Hi. I live in a rural area and I recently was thinking about something I could do locally to help educate local folks on digital currencies. I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas or maybe they've done something they could share.

I have an idea for a space in mind, so I was thinking of renting a space (which may be free or dirt cheap) and offering an educational class on what digital currencies, namely bitcoin, are all about.

Given my location in a rural area of the US, I think that people aren't aware of how digital currencies work, so I wanted to help give people the basics on them.

I'm looking for a few ideas on:

- Marketing to get people to come to this event

- Offering a "series" of educational lectures

- Anything else relevant to digital currencies and how to educate people on adoption

I wouldn't be doing this for money, if money were collected, it would go toward the rental of a space for the session. I would be doing it for personal satisfaction of educating others on what digital currencies actually are and why they are useful.

I consider myself to be a bitcoin evangelist, and I would love to spread the word about it. Any ideas the community has would be useful. I hope to also, with this post, inspire others to evangelize digital currencies to local folks in their communities!


No comments:

Post a Comment