Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The best compact guide to Bitcoin/Crypto

I posted the other day about buying bitcoins in Germany. I see that the process has become so much easier than when I wanted to get involved in bitcoin two years ago. Thanks to everyone for the answers. I'm still figuring out the best exchange to put my 1k in and forget (no plan to trade, just buy and hold a few different coins so I can one day tell my grandkids how i became a millionnaire or how I did my nuts on bitcoin)

I am also very interested in starting my bitcoin education. Actually when I say bitcoin i mean the whole crypto scene. As you can probably see my knowledge is zero at the moment. I need the best place to start. Is there an ebook that is good for beginners? Or a YouTube channel? I want to get started with something small only. Something that introduces me to overall basics. After that I can get into the details myself as I'm a quick learner and have done a lot of teach myself things in the past.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment