Tuesday, May 14, 2019

New era of bitcoin - coming soon. Genesis. Time is now.

Do you think that I'm fake? OK. It should be so. Until future events. Remember this message when the time comes.

Now you have a chance to enter a new era.

Do not be afraid - and ask questions. I was silent for a long time. Your understanding is at odds with my idea.

Money is an illusion. Bitcoin is a religion. So it should be.

The model did not justify itself. Greed breeds more greed. It is time for the apocalypse in some way. I am starting a new project. Each inhabitant of the earth will have the right to create as much money for himself as he wishes. Forget about bitcoin in its current understanding. Benefits will be distributed according to the initial point of entry.

The time has come.

*This is not a complete message encrypted in the genesis block.

Stay tuned, soon, I will open to you a new world.


No comments:

Post a Comment