Sunday, October 27, 2019

Banned from cash app? Account closed and support won’t talk to me

Reason I came to this subreddit was to ask if anyone else had weird charges and shit cause cash app wouldn’t recover their funds...

The story is, I rarely use it. Mainly just to send some money to friends for events or buying random crap online or game time for games. Sometimes I’ll buy bitcoin and let it sit in there or I’ll save money for later on.

I noticed some two transactions come out to someone I didn’t know. This happens over the summer and I never knew it cause I never got notifications for it. I do now think I got skimmed or something cause I use the card for gas sometimes and even my bank card was hacked by someone in Washington state around the same time I noticed all of this.

So I emailed support and asked about recovering the fraud transactions. They said they couldn’t assist with it BECAUSE THE OTHER PARTY HAS ALREADY ACCEPTED THEM...umm wtf? They said my bank might be able to help me get them back however since it auto transferred from my debit card. (It drained my account and took from my funding source)

So I went to my bank and they did it for me. Now a month and half later they banned me from using the cash app, have a lot of my bitcoin as ransom and won’t reply to ANY support emails other than a canned response for my account being closed.

This is absolute bullshit. Especially since I emailed their support team asking for help before I did a chargeback and they said they couldn’t do it so I had to go talk to my bank.

Anyone know how to call these idiots or figure something out? It’s exceptionally angering that their support email simply replies with a dismissive “your account is closed and we can’t tell you why” email with no way to reply.

Please someone help. If someone here works for cash app or knows how to get someone to see this please help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment