Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Hi I’m a beginner to bitcoin. I am trying to use crypto currencies for the first time and I have a question:

So at first I tried to buy bitcoin online by myself. But idk what websites I was trying out but it was mighty hard trying to buy bitcoin on my own with debit cards and online wallets like google pay and making a bitcoin wallet.

So I gave up. And then it suddenly just struck me to look for intermediate services provided by dealers that buy sell and help general public with being able to get bitcoin from.

And I found this one guy who was super patient and nice with me. And guided me through out the process of buying bitcoin off of him.

I sent him the funds. He created a wallet for me on blockchain app and added the bitcoin on it and gave me the details of my account and password and everything and after that I secured my account with my own passwords and everything.

Except when I first got the account form him my funds were showing in it.

Plus he sent me the screen shot of the transaction form his bitcoin wallet to my bitcoin wallet where he sent the funds to my bitcoin wallet also.

But then weirdly after I changed my passwords and secured my account my funds disappeared.

And I asked him and he’s like the bigger the transaction the longer it takes to process and sometimes it can take like quite a while for the funds to show up in wallets.

And he gave me an an example of one transaction he made in September that has still not shown up in this wallet.

And I have tried to dabble with bitcoin a little bit back in 2017 also and after he told me that I got reminded that it was the same even back then so I know he’s not lying about it to me.

And in general I don’t think I would mistrust him.

But still I was kind of concerned over it in general. How fucking long can funds take to show up in my wallet???

I bought about roughly $1G worth of USD in bitcoin. And I don’t know the exact time of when the transaction was made. But it was made sometime from between last evening to midnight. It is 12:04 PM out here right now as I type this message.

And my funds are still not showing in my fucking wallet!!!!

It sucks ass!!! A whole fucking hell of a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment