Friday, November 8, 2019

11-09 01:53 - 'Looking to set up a bot for Binance BTC/USD - few questions' (self.Bitcoin) by /u/scrogglez removed from /r/Bitcoin within 1-11min

'''

Questions rated from best to last:

Where do I find the proper tracker for [bianance.us]1 on trading view? I see several but many don't match up with what they are reporting

what auto bots and scrips are you guys looking at?

are you using Full bitcoins to make profit or micro trading OK on binanace since fees are lower.

I'll read teh guides over in a bit - I've been using coinsoure pro but finding bianance and their fees being a lot lower. Figure its a shot. Holler at me.

Im a US resident so I dnot get to have fun yet with margin trading etc.

Thank you for any help!

Id read and search guilds but wife is home and its family time!@

'''

Looking to set up a bot for Binance BTC/USD - few questions

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/scrogglez

1: bi*nance.**

Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.



No comments:

Post a Comment