Monday, February 24, 2020

I need some help. I'm building a guide, unique for every country, on the best practices for buying, selling, transacting, and storing Bitcoin.

About 6 months ago I decided to create an easy-to-use learning resource to help point people in the right direction to understand different topics on Bitcoin. This ranges from mining, wallets, BTMs, and different exchanges. The website is called www.bitrawr.com

Some of the feedback I've gotten back is that many of the countries don't actually have the most popular or recommended exchanges' for buying and selling Bitcoin.

I've tried my best to research some of the best Bitcoin starting points in countries like South Korea, India, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina (from reviews, bitcointalk threads, forums, etc) and would like to know if someone could help, mostly in listing the most popular, safe, and reputable exchanges for countries.

There is a lot of differing information out there and I think it'd be beneficial for a lot of new people just getting started or interested in Bitcoin.



No comments:

Post a Comment