Wednesday, June 24, 2020

bitsler - how about it?

Let's see... where do I start? I've been playing on bitsler for about a year now. And through this time I have had many eyebrow raising events happen. Most of them I would think to myself, "there's no way..."

I was wrong.

The most clear indication of a "scamper fraudulent site came about a month 2 months ago when I had my nitro faucet activated for the week. That is when you collect a certain amount of bitcoin ever hour depending on your wagering over the past week. I normally get between 5 and 7 dollars. This week I was given 0.00145 btc ever hour, so about $14. Thats every hour, 24hrs a day, for 7 days. I was delighted!

An hour and I get a message from support it was an accident, they didn't mean to give me that much. BUT "don't worry about it," they said, "keep it!"

Fast forward one week, I have had the worst week of my gambling life. Mind you, I gamble every day, all day, its how I pay my bills. I live in a hotel room at $200 a day plus every other life expense. I know what the fuck i am doing. I count. Its rather easy once you get the hang of it. Find patterns and exploit probability. Not that week. I lost every dime I put into that site around $2000 plus every cent they paid me, $2352. Not only that but I couldn't even get a leg up. No matter what I tried. Period.

Now I am thinking that somehow its just the most unprobable worst week of my life. I am niave by nature. And then my nitro faucet ended on the 7th day and I needed to ask them to reactivate it. Normal. This week I was given a much lower amount per hour of 0.00029 btc, or about $2.50. Thats all I had in my account. THE FIRST GO AT IT, with my new amount, I take home $350. And again, and again.

And then it hits me. THOSE BASTARDS "SLOWED DOWN" MY ACCOUNT. They faked a nice gesture which was their mistake in the first place. And then made it absolutely impossible for me to win. As if they thought, let him have it, he's going to lose it all anyway. And I did.

That event brought It all crumbling down. It now made sense why every time I make a withdrawal, I lose immediately afterwards. Or why every time I make a new strategy and win big, the next time that strategy fucking blows. The system is rigged. YES, they will let you withdrawal your winnings. And if you have an issue they will help you all while smiling to your face. But they are laughing all the way to the bank.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Sincerely, Lmj021

BUT- if you must find out for yourself... please use my referral link attached below. ;) thanks.

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Lmj021

https://www.bitsler.com/bimages/general/light/6.png


No comments:

Post a Comment