Monday, September 28, 2020

Types of Investment

Hey All,

I've always been pretty Gung-Ho on opportunities. I was early into the bitcoin thing, that paid well. I have been reckless with penny stocks, some have gone well. The profits I made I have turned around into bigger blue chip type stocks like Carvana and others.

But I haven't been doing this long and I don't know how to weather serious political events. Much to my moral and political disdain, I've only traded in "Trump's America". I feel that will change this November. Where will my money be safe?

I'd like to get into Real Estate, but that's not a guarantee. Mutual Funds are slow, but I've heard they are very safe. The stock market Will Go Down with Biden. So Stocks aren't going to be as profitable as they have been. Corporations will have a much bigger yoke to haul through the new govt. regulations. Long term gains will be taxed at a higher rate, etc.

What good mutual funds are there? What are some good experience stories? Who has any rituals they do for elections?

Sincerely, an Amateur


No comments:

Post a Comment