Saturday, January 9, 2021

No one has swept an exposed private key for nearly three days!

On Christmas Eve I decided to create a very very easy puzzle to present the Brazilian BCH community with some satoshis. However, until the morning of December 25, no one had redeemed the prize. So I decided to donate a large part to an institution, but I left some satoshis so that someone could still redeem the prize, but this time I showed a tutorial video teaching how to solve the puzzle. In the video the private key was exposed. I released the video to the public on the COS.TV platform and in the Brazilian BCH community on Facebook and Telegram. To my great surprise the amount was only withdrawn approximately three days after the video. Believe me, that's exactly what happened!!! A private key was exposed on the internet for almost three days without anyone scanning the wallet! I think a similar event in these conditions is very unlikely! Here's proof of the day someone swept the wallet: https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tx/b71fca684d22edf143d2683aa055653f6ca92db6a1184d7c2eb14f2ff0dc97ef Here is the video published on the morning of December 25th, which solves the puzzle and exposes the private key. https://cos.tv/videos/play/24739172070494208 This occurrence should go into the Guinness book! 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment