Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I'm a bot that works in the reddit chat!

I'm a bot that works in the reddit chat!

I automatically accept dm requests and groupchat invites!

Once I've joined the chat, I work like a discord bot!

My command prefix is "?" for most commands and "??" for commands that require you to input a username!

eg. ?rickroll or "??lookup spez"

Want to know the price of bitcoin or Dogecoin?

 Try: ?doge or ?bitcoin 

For a full list of commands and what they do try ?commands

For help or info about my creator try ?help or ?botowner

I also have secret commands! For more info or to request custom bots, DM my creator u/glass-paramedic

The bot can be used as a calculator, define words, send invites, schedule events, find information about users, ban them from the chat, from a subreddit and MUCH more. It can also keep track of the messages sent in the chat and save all messages to a txt file.

My commands include:

?rickroll -self explanatory.

?modme -Makes you a mod of a 'random' subreddit...'

??ban usernamehere' -without the quotes, this bans the user from subreddit r/Glass_bot (Yes, this can be customized on request) Please note that there is two question marks for this command not one.

?parrot -summons party-parrot.

??toast usernamehere' - without the quotes; this toasts the honorable gentleman who you specified. Please note that is two question marks for this command not one.


No comments:

Post a Comment