Friday, May 21, 2021

Banano Embasadors

I 2017 I invested my life saving in crypto , I spent hours in the computer rederching cryptocurrencies and In the thousands of hours I put into crypto nothing comes close to Banano.

Banano is the the most wholesome place in the internet.

2017 showed fundamendals don't matter as much as we thought, Nano had a severe drop and it lost against bitcoin even throught its superior technology.

Bitcoin won becuase of its supererior community. More people talked about it more people belive in it. Why because it has more attention.

I call for Banano embasadors. Embasadors that will spread, eat and live by Banano. Have them post on social media, talk to universities, promote it to local business spread in concerts, festivals, yoga events and what not.

Embasadors should be payed for their work, , having a percentage of the unciculating supply instead of all ti banano voult or fold.

I have spread Banano around my hometown I have more around 20 friends in Banano we are starting to use it at a currency to pay each other. We have folders we have a group, one of then payed my gym in it. With some money we could make a banano theme rave Numuncelebrations IG

Like me there are many others my roomate and best friend has a marketing agency Boogiecreativestudio IG .

Im sure some of the people here in reddit are willing to work for it fill deathlines, show results spread love.

Banano is my master, love is my master, banano is love, banano is god.


No comments:

Post a Comment