Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Plan to buy more SHIB, LEASH & BONE.. I have a new 2 year plan now (already in for 4 years), will be selling 50% of my Bitcoin when we hit 60K again (hope this year) then the rest if it hits 100K in the next 2 years (I may hodl 1 BTC) ? Reinvesting in / adding to Alt coins after that.

My current and future add to coins are SHIB, LEASH, BONE & TREAT along with ADA, ETH, LINK, & MATIC, probably keeping my LTC mainly because its fungible & mimblewimble upgrade and I have a pretty decent amount... Currently running low in Fiat for reinvesting because portfolio was hit hard recently and need cash in bank for buying a second house / fixing it up... I'm sure many of you also have diversified crypto hodlings, unfortunately appears they are all tied to Bitcoin's current demise. I'm certain things will come back when and for how long and how much will we gain is the billion dollar question. SHIB ARMY finally makes me feel that like WSB / GME event we have a community that will keep this DOG in the fight / relevant and the developers CAME THROUGH WITH SWAP WHICH TO ME IS A HUGE TRUST EARNING FACTOR! Thank you to all the brilliant folks here who have helped me with SWAP! The SHIBARMY COMMUNITY is the best! WOOF WOOF Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment