Sunday, May 15, 2022

Withdrawing funds from Celsius (My experience)

Hello fellow Celsians,

So with all the uncertainty in the market and negative press regarding potential insolvency of major crypto platforms, I like many of you got very nervous about my crypto bags, so I decided to take some crypto off of Celsius to manage risk.

Firstly, I already had my Trezor wallet addresses whitelisted in the event I may want to transfer there. I removed HODL mode and waited 24 hours, then I went ahead and moved Bitcoin and Ethereum to my Trezor. Within less than 10 minutes, my hardware wallet received the funds and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Granted I moved less than 10k off the platform so I’m not sure if that makes any difference but I just wanted to share my experience. It was very simple and fast. It does suck knowing I can’t move the funds back but it is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment