Sunday, June 19, 2022

Got industry event tickets as a Private Member

I signed up to a be a private member in February 2022 by staking for the Rose Gold card. One benefit I was excited about was getting industry event tickets. Obsidian card holders are prioritized over my tier so I wasn't too hopeful that there would be tickets left for me. Lo and behold, I got my invite to Collision 2022, ticket valued at $1200.

For any Canadian Private members reading this; have you received event tickets for US events? Like Bitcoin conference in Miami or otherwise?

My CRO investment has taken a beating since I staked, so these perks ease the pain a tad bit. I can hear the jokes already "I hope the ticket was worth $50K" HA HA - lets move on. I'm still bullish on CRO. They make/made hard choices for the sustainability of their ecosystem, others have failed greatly at this, which might be a good thing for CDC in the long term as it can absorb some of the failing competition/users. I have a positive outlook for the industry. Winters sucks, but it kills the weeds

Take care CROFAM!

https://preview.redd.it/nlca0l7w7m691.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=91e6bd38be22ecfaaedb0a8967f368c7776b3eac


No comments:

Post a Comment