Wednesday, November 9, 2022

You haven’t lost a single coin or a single red cent

My friends… I stand before you today, a man with far less dollars in my portfolio than I had yesterday, a bit emotionally shaken over the recent events as fear attempts to cloud my judgment, and feeling a bit fooled, thinking the bottom had been already set…. I stand before you today with uncertainty! Uncertainty how deep this will go…? how many more dollars will my portfolio shrink to, before the bull returns…? Uncertain of where I will come up with more fiat to buy this dip, as I had already exhausted my fiat buying the previous dip and the dip before that…!! Uncertain of what the market will bring tomorrow or the day after, or just how long and cold this winter will become and just how many of us will bend and break to it, before it thaws and the warmth of spring returns…. Yes friends, like you, I am full of uncertainty….

But what I am NOT uncertain about.. is my personal resolve!! My personal conviction!! My personal commitment!!! My personal belief in THIS MOVEMENT!!! THIS TECH!!! And YES!! That this Motherfuckn coin will make me rich!!! AND I AM CERTAIN THAT I AM NOT SELLING!!! AND I AM CERTAIN, THAT ALTHOUGH MY DOLLARS MAY HAVE SHRUNKEN IMMENSELY IN THE LAST 24 HOURS; I HAVE NOT LOST A SINGLE GOD LOVING COIN OUT OF MY BAGS!!!! So today… I STAND BEFORE YOU BROTHERS and SISTERS, A MAN AS WEALTHY TODAY AS I WAS YESTERDAY!!! BECAUSE I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!! ONE BITCOIN = ONE BITCOIN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment