Monday, April 24, 2023

Everyone around the world, please read it once and join me if you have the same thoughts as me.

hello. I am a young man in my 30s living in Korea.

The reason I wrote this is Ukraine. Russia is still at war.

I want to be a big help to Ukraine. I thought about how I can help if the economy is going to collapse a lot.

The way I thought of it was to raise bitcoin little by little and choose a way to support the Ukrainian government.📷
People all over the world, please donate to the Bitcoin address below for development after Ukraine's victory. I wish world peace.

The raised bitcoins can be directly remitted to the Ukrainian government, and we wish everyone who participated in this event good luck and happiness.

Bitcoin address. : 33jCEHhrrJP9ZBRJZ26H9JYxeZiK1vQoMk

If you have difficulty transferring bitcoin, I will write down the Ripple coin address and Desknation Tech below. Thank you.

Ripple Coin Address: raQwCVAJVqjrVm1Nj5SFRcX8i22BhdC9WA
destination tag: 3806374575


No comments:

Post a Comment