Thursday, December 21, 2023

New investor

Hi am new to the game and learning a lot as I go. I plan to be investing to save for a house and long-term 10/15+ years. I have maxed my FHSA for the year and started picking stocks in a TFSA along with my managed TFSA with Wealth Simple. The majority of my savings are in my managed TFSA and I have a new smaller one to learn only a small % invested. MY picks are as follows.

Cash or Cash Equivalent:
CASH (Considered a cash equivalent)

Technology/Cryptocurrency:
2. AAPL (Apple Inc.)
BTCC (Bitcoin ETF)

Consumer Goods:
4. COST (Costco Wholesale Corporation)
MCD (McDonald's Corporation)

Telecommunication:
6. BCE (BCE Inc.)
TELUS
AT&T

Finance:
9. TD (Toronto-Dominion Bank)
Energy:
CNQ (Canadian Natural Resources Limited)
ENB (Enbridge Inc.)
SU (Suncor Energy Inc.)
XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation)
TECK.A (Teck Resources Limited)
Utilities:
FTS (Fortis Inc.)

Real Assets/Sustainable Investing:
WSRI (Whiteside Hill Sustainable Real Assets Income ETF)
Broad Market ETFs:
XEQT (iShares Core Equity ETF)

S&P 500 ETFs:
SPYI (SPDR S&P 500 ESG ETF)
SPY (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust)
Technology ETFs:
QQQX (Nuveen NASDAQ 100 Dynamic Overwrite Fund)
Currency ETFs:
VEF (Vanguard Developed World ex North America Index ETF)
Other ETFs:
JEPQ (JPMorgan Event Driven ETF)
JEPI (JPMorgan Equity Premium Income ETF)


No comments:

Post a Comment