Thursday, September 27, 2018

[SELL-XBL] Selling FIFA 19 XB1 Coins! $25 per 100k. Safe Transfer Methods or Refund! Fast Delivery!

My transfer methods are 100% safe and tested. I would never put a customer account at risk! I've delivered over 2 billion coins in FIFA 18 orders without a reset, wipe or ban. I guarantee the safety of your account. I can move coins very fast to your account for you to be able to get playing again as fast as possible!

Why buy from me?

  • Guaranteed safety of your account. No coin wipes or bans. No need to spend the coins fast.

  • Professional Seller.

  • Reliable. Check my feedback below.

My FUT Rep (feedback) profiles can be found here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FUTRep/comments/60onx9/usam2748_fut_rep_profile/ https://www.reddit.com/r/FUTRep/comments/79ofoa/usam2748_fut_rep_profile_2/

My current prices are per 100k:

XB1 - $25

PS4 - $40

Delivery Methods:

Comfort Trade - You give me your account login and I will put the coins safely into your account. This is 100% tax covered.

I accept the following Payment methods:

Paypal

Skrill

BitCoins

Debit/Credit Card (Through Gateway, I won't ask for your card details!)

United Kingdom Bank Transfer

Note

Please note although prices advertised here are in USD, I actually charge in either GBP or EUR. The conversion rates will vary due to the payment processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment