Friday, October 26, 2018

10-27 00:22 - 'In search of Satoshi Nakamoto. Part 1 introduction.' (self.Bitcoin) by /u/bitendhere removed from /r/Bitcoin within 22-32min

'''

Has each of us wondered who the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto really is?

I spent several years searching for this answer, and I definitely found it.

This is the first publication from the “Finding Satoshi Nakamoto” column. First, consider all theories of who the real Satoshi can be.

I will try to get away from the intended conspiracy, as much as possible, although I’ll leave it a bit though;)

So here are the most common theories that answer the question who is Satoshi Nakamoto:

  1. US CIA

  2. Conglomerate of international organizations and special services, such as the United States and Israel financial organisations

  3. The Rothschild family

  4. Ilon Musk and the so-called "Pay-Pal Mafia"

  5. Roger Ver

  6. Your option...

In the following posts - I will try in more detail with evidence to destroy all these theories and finally reveal to the world the secret of the real creator of Bitcoin. With irrefutable evidence. It will be interesting and hot. keep for updates:)

P.S. who wants to donate here is my address: 13KGGVwNwoZPAQrubf8aG4m2BEEitgVZCq

I wonder if there are any people who can easily donate like this — send bitcoins to a stranger? Satoshi can. Consider this a social survey - all funds will be automatically transferred to charity and the development of the project "Real Satoshi Nakamoto Foundation." About him in more detail, I will tell in my future publications

P.P.S. Now a small spoiler and intro. About a year ago, a man appeared on Reddite, who wrote that he is Satoshi Nakamoto and asked him to ask him any questions related to this. Many guys immediately began to ask him to prove that he is Satoshi. One of these guys was me. And I received more than concrete evidence that led me to guess his personality. I publish it all exclusively with his permission. All my future publications also. The world has come the turn in front of certain imminent events, to find out who really is Satoshi Nakamoto. Follow the publication - I promise you will be very surprised. It is time to tell the truth. He allowed.

'''

In search of Satoshi Nakamoto. Part 1 introduction.

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/bitendhere


No comments:

Post a Comment