Thursday, October 18, 2018

23[m4r] LETS DO THIS!@!

Hey Whats Up Redditors of R4R,

Im 22 year old dude who loves to improve. I am somewhat of a nervous person but i am social if my nerves dont kick in (it really sucks in new group setting but im trying) Im trying to break out of my social inclusion / bubble.

i like to exercise: just bought a boxing bag and im studying the crap out of technique and hitting the bag a few times a week (recommend me things if you can), some weightlifting (squats bench deadlifts)

cooking! cast iron skillets are pretty sick. i love watching food travel videos and trying out random recipes. i like to think im ok in the kitchen. (send me some mukbangers or recipe channels!)

photography! ive been pretty mia on social media my whole life but i want to get back into it and break out of my bubble. i own a dslr and am no stranger to photoshop. ive done a good amount of shoots for friends. lets learn together!

finance is my work so id love to chat about any events going on in the world. even bitcoin and cannbis stocks haha. (eventually down the line id like to learn programming and MAYBE enter algos - if this is even possible for an undergrad with zero experience in programming)

if anyone wants to tackle programming with me, lets be accountability partners.

I want to improve myself socially, financially, and intellectually. Whether youre younger or older, it doesnt matter. lets connect and chat. send me a meme, a problem youre going through. i only started working 3 months ago , so i fully understand the recent grad struggles of job searching (id love to help). ive been lonely, sad, depressed, happy, and will go through it all again. also i can send you daily dog pictures.

This ghosting thing after a few weeks is tiresome. You dont have to be local. You dont have to like any of the same things as me. Just be yourself, respectful, and shit on me sometimes. :)

Lets start things off with whats been something youve been killing it in lately (could be your job, diet, gym, socially, school, etc) OR something you really want to improve

Warmest Regards, Your Neighborhood Wandering Panda


No comments:

Post a Comment