Monday, October 8, 2018

A couple questions, trip in March

First, I got this pic from my good friend that lives in Telluride. Winter is here!!

Secondly, after 6 years of "we need to get to the hole" I've finally got my ski buddies coming out the first week in March. We're there for 5 or 6 days (pending a day at GT) but there appears to be more and more terrain that I don't want us to miss. None of the 3 guys currently going has been there before. Does the resort offer or are there any local guys that will guide into the don't miss areas? We have bitcoin and also offer food and drink as bonus bribes.

Lastly, what areas do you guys suggest? What can we ski? We're all capable skiers from the East Coast and get 5-10+ days a year in Western mountains and many more out here. There hasn't been much, if any, that we've refused to ski, always on resorts though, with trips to Aspens, Telluride, Banff, Whistler, Breckenridge area, etc. I don't want to die and I haven't yet but it doesn't hurt to be safe.

Super stoked for 13 days in the mountains this year but extremely jealous of 90% of people reading this. Hope you have a great season and thanks ahead for any/all responses!

https://i.redd.it/w1zm4bt6r2r11.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment