Wednesday, October 24, 2018

[For Hire] Senior developer for mobile, desktop, web application and game, blockchain, using C++, Python, Java, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, and Perl

I can do

  • Cryptocurrency and blockchain related technologies. I understand Bitcoin, P2P, blockchain and transaction very well.
  • Develop applications, utility tools, and games for desktop (Windows, Linux) and mobile.
  • Web front and back end with HTML5, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, jQuery.
  • Financial trading indicator and robot development in MT4, Python, or C++.
  • China local related stuff, such as customer service.

My portfolio

My technology stack

  • Cross platform C++ (very experienced)
  • Python (wxPython or PyQt, web crawler, multi threading, and more)
  • Qt 5
  • PHP (Slim, RESTful), MySQL, JavaScript (ES6, ReactJs, Bootstrap, Semantic UI)
  • Java (there is a tool written in Java in my cpgf project)
  • Perl

My advantages

  • Very experienced. I've been developing software and game for about 18 years, and I began learning C++ since 1995.
  • Pursuit very high quality product and code, from the coding style to architecture. You may check my open source projects to see the quality.
  • I'm honest and responsible.

Communication methods I prefer to

I prefer communicating via Skype, IRC, Discord(texting), or other IM tools, or email. I can speak English but it should be much less effective because my speaking English is far less good than my writing.

Payment method

Paypal is preferred. For long term cooperation let's discuss on the payment method.
I also accept payment in BTC.
For fixed price project, I prefer 3-4-3 payments. 30% upfront, 40% after first delivery, 30% final. Negotiable.

Hours I can work

Depending on the project, I can work about 10~20 hours each week.

Where am I

I'm in Beijing, China. But I can work remotely oversea.

My fee and rate

I can charge by fixed fee per project/component, or by hourly.
My general fee is far lower than a senior developer with my experience level in the US Bay Area, but also don't expect my fee is as low as a middle level developer from other low end freelancer sites.
The fee varies depending on the project type and the technology, and negotiable.

You get more than what you pay for

If you are looking for high quality development and don't want to waste your time and money, contact me, you will get very good result for your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment