Monday, October 15, 2018

[NO SPOILERS] I have a couple questions about Dragon Age: Inquisition on PC before I buy it

I have two questions. Both sound a bit /r/NoStupidQuestions so I'm sorry about that, but they're basically to do with performance. Firstly, how well would my PC handle it? That's a hyperlink to my specs, the reason I'm asking is because while Dragon Age 2 worked perfectly on maximum settings, the CPU was roaring pretty loudly while it was on, about as much as those dodgy sites that mine bitcoin. CPU wise it usually says around 65 - 66%. Is it normal for a CPU on PC to be quite loud when it says it's around that percentage? It makes me worry that it's damaging my PC or something.

Secondly, I like to play Dragon Age 2 with a friend (at the moment we're on Act III) and I usually Alt+Tab out into Facebook to tell her my opinion on certain quests and events in the game. In Dragon Age 2 it's quite easy to do, and fast, and doesn't make the game crash, but in Dragon Age: Origins it would make the game crash if I did it while in conversation with another character. So I'm wondering if Inquisition has any weird bugs that would make it awkward? I'm thinking of getting Game of the Year edition, and both the PS4 and PC versions are £25.


No comments:

Post a Comment