Wednesday, October 10, 2018

[uncensored-r/btc] Raw bitcoin cash segwit transaction

The following post by stupidmistakebtc is being replicated because some comments within the post(but not the post itself) have been openly removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ btc/comments/9diobf

The original post's content was as follows:


Hello, please can anyone teach me or show me a guide on how to create a raw bitcoin cash segwit transaction. I recently had my coins swept up by a miner when I accidentally send bch to segwit, I filled the Btc.com form, but they took time to get back to me and eventually told me they were sorry that the service is not actively maintained. I made the mistake of sending the bch to a previously used btc segwit so my public key was exposed. I want to know how to create the transaction myself in case of next time, thanks.

Edit: txid 8c3d5ca2b8120ccb463ae8f6421c04ab237cd6990de4d9e8fab065d1ff367d35

Address I mistakenly sent the coins to 3PyS9ggEs25DbjUNT1CTES8T7vvrBWTrvR.

And please try to read and understand before you comment stupidly.



No comments:

Post a Comment