Sunday, November 11, 2018

$29 worth of Dogecoin for (refundable!!!) £10.

I am NOT selling cryptocurrency. I am offering an easy guide on how anyone (UK-based) can acquire $29 worth of Bitcoin or Dogecoin paying £10.

10 minutes of "work"... Then waiting for transfers... And that's it.

NO, I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING MYSELF.

A SIGN-UP using my referral link would be nice (why not take even more from the fat cats?) as a "thank you". For the rest, I do not want to know your name, address, or anything else.

The £10 CAN POTENTIALLY BE REFUNDED AT A LATER STAGE... Which means, 100% free Coins!

Tried and tested. Can provide screenshots.

Timeframe to payout: from 10-20 hours to 1-2 days.

Not a scam. Moneyback guarantee.

The guide refers a buyer to an EXTERNAL, LEGITIMATE SERVICE.

I WILL NOT ASK FOR ANYONE'S PERSONAL DETAILS - I AM MERELY OFFERING A KNOW-HOW!

ALL INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED VIA EMAIL. Can be here for q&a while I can.

Remember - I only get my commission if you get your btc; so it is within my interest you do.

This is not an ad. I just think goodies should be shared, Ban me if you like. Fu.



No comments:

Post a Comment