Tuesday, November 20, 2018

First shot bullseye! Thanks to all! [Winner’s Thread #36]

Thanks to everyone! Honestly I just stumbled onto this and thought I'd put my name in the hat. This was completely out of left field and I am stunned. I recently exited my relationship of the past two years so this was a nice lift me up!

I am in my 30's and these funds will go towards building my emergency fund for when things hit the fan which seems more and more likely to come in the next year or two. I graduated in 2008 and started my career in the recession and learned the hard way on how important it is to have some rounds in the chamber. My car got totalled when I hit a deer on halloween night and I just picked up a cheapo lien car from the tow yard so I need some reserves to cover what breaks next haha.

I also want a portion of the funds to go back into my community. I will tally the votes and will make a donation in the amount of 25% of the funds received to the cause with the top choice. Public trails or homeless resources or the local humane society. Please vote on the following poll: (https://goo.gl/forms/Qi2fqwpwVCG2eGL83)


This part is written by the mods:

All of the amounts below should result in /u/rayout receiving about $1 USD.

Methods of payment:

Tipbots (may not be running)

Service and Guide Amount Comment this to donate
Tippr $1 /u/tippr $1”
ChainTip $1 /u/chaintip”, then send $1 to the address

Cryptocurrency transfer

Service and Guide Amount Address (click for QR Code)
Bitcoin Cash 0.0042 BCH Unavailable
Bitcoin 0.00021 BTC 3L9QYZq6n4Zs7UDtcsyUmL8oPtHSFXi5Mz
Litecoin 0.029 LTC MCXR4qXNRBRAcUVia2taW4pJpKqrCnQQgY
Dogecoin 446 Doge DS1DEhX7z3TbdHwoo6Dgf2reNcAiyB54bj
Steem 2.38 Steem @millmakers

Cash transfer

Service and Guide Amount Address
PayPal $1 https://paypal.me/rayoutx
Square Cash $1 $rayoutx


No comments:

Post a Comment