Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Reaching out for assistance for a noob looking to get into programming with the goal of developing on Bitcoin Cash

I noticed that there are a lot of apps I would like to see developed on BCH. Instead of asking developers to give up their time to make what I want I figured I could learn and help build the future monetary system. This might not be the best time to ask because tensions are still high. However, I really want to switch careers and start developing on Bitcoin (BCH). There seems to be a lot of educational noise in the market for programming and even more so for blockchains. Most courses/books are centered around Ethereum. Can a developer give a guide on how to start programming from Noob to Proficient or even to Advanced? What books/courses do you find to be a good starting tool and how to progress your skills from there. Basically some curation of content, what specialties to focus on, and a 1-2 year timeline to be able to at least help out on a BCH github project. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment